Who We Are
We're a unique team that celebrates individuals and empowers them to work at their best. We believe in our team and offer flexible working hours, an ability to work remotely with the choice of working from the office and so many more perks. Join our team and enjoy a passionate, hard-working environment that will allow you to grow as we grow.
We trust our team to maximize their time and use techniques that are idiosyncratic to them. Here are the programs, rituals, and routines they recommend.
- Responsible for defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects
- Lead the design and implementation of tools, skills and process improvements required to achieve business objectives
- Design, manage and maintain quality assurance practices, standards, methodologies, and metrics
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation
- Collaborate with the Developers and Product Managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation for QA related activities
- Provide hands-on leadership by actively participating as a team member in testing, monitoring, project management and application support as required
- Monitor of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes
- Build and maintain the quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant field
- Lean thinking mindset
- Comfortable with Agile planning and estimation rituals
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast paced, innovative young company
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Strong communication skills with all key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risk Based Testing
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive. Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best in everyone
- 5+ years of experience
We are a passionate and innovative team looking to revolutionize SaaS Marketing. We are based in Cairo, Egypt with team members in many different locations around the world and we are all working towards creating a marketing solution that is all-comprehensive that will stand out as completely unique in it's space.