Who We Are
We're a unique team that celebrates individuals and empowers them to work at their best. We believe in our team and offer flexible working hours, an ability to work remotely with the choice of working from the office and so many more perks. Join our team and enjoy a passionate, hard-working environment that will allow you to grow as we grow.
We trust our team to maximize their time and use techniques that are idiosyncratic to them. Here are the programs, rituals, and routines they recommend.
- Mine data for insights, test and validate hypotheses about customer behavior and demonstrate how product enhancements delight our customers
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to make sure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- Standardize our product data processes; define, assist and police best practices
- Help us understand our users behavior and identify levers to help move key metrics
- Support in defining key product metrics and track KPIs to analyze what really matters
- Measure and drive adoption and engagement of the product, down to individual features and feature updates
- Help influence the roadmap through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Create effective data visualizations to communicate insights to management, the product teams and customers
- Raise the bar for data analytics in Product, thus creating a data-informed product culture by providing craft guidance, championing best practices and ensuring the correct tools are available
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Engineering, or any relevant field
- Self-starter, with demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding and/or growth and/or success of a product
- Experience in a fast-paced, product-led organization
- Experience with data visualization tools, preferably Mixpanel
- Experience with business intelligence tools, preferably Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with AB testing
- Exceptional communication skills to help deliver insights to diverse stakeholders
- 2-3 years of experience
We are a passionate and innovative team looking to revolutionize SaaS Marketing. We are based in Cairo, Egypt with team members in many different locations around the world and we are all working towards creating a marketing solution that is all-comprehensive that will stand out as completely unique in it's space.